Sep 21, 2016

It's CYBILS Time Again:

After sitting on this announcement for more than a week, I can finally share the news. I've been chosen to serve as a Cybils Round One Panelist in 2016 for Elementary and Juvenile Nonfiction

Stay tuned for details about when and where and how you can nominate your own favorites from 2016 releases in each and every category. Once that nomination period ends, I and the many other panelists will get to work reading, examining, reviewing, considering, reflecting, ... and eventually reducing very long lists to the finalists for round two judges to consider.
In the process I (we) will be reviewing, sharing, recommending, and celebrating many amazing titles, so it's a win-win all the way around.
But for now... I'm dancing! (Not as cute as Snoopy here, but the spirit is the same!)


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea. it really is, and I hope you'll find enjoy following the journey through some amazing books!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Sandy! I'm looking forward to nominating some favorites this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderuf! Nonfiction these days is a world apart form the nonfiction Ir head as a child... So exciting!
    And thank you for your generous review and interview on your blog today!
    http://tinyurl.com/hupp3k3

    ReplyDelete

Picture books are as versatile and diverse as the readers who enjoy them. Join me to explore the wacky, wonderful, challenging and changing world of picture books.