Oct 21, 2012

Stand By- for PB Powersurge!




This week's post will be delayed a day or so (under construction and worth waiting for, trust me).

Today I'm wrapping up a weekend at the annual SCBWI-Wisconsin conference, after which my schedule will resume, recharged and energized by rubbing elbows with rock star writers, illustrators, editors, art directors, and others who have been sharing expertise and brilliance, not to mention laughter and love of books.

My bookbag is loaded and much of the inspiration gained will be shared in weeks to come.

Kudos to our Regonal Advisor, JoAnnEarly Macken and ARA Michael Kress-Rusnick for organizing a jam-packed, seamless weekend to remember!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture books are as versatile and diverse as the readers who enjoy them. Join me to explore the wacky, wonderful, challenging and changing world of picture books.